INTRODUCTION TO THE WHEEL OF CONSENT - for everyone
Time & Location
About the Event
Did you know that clear boundaries can create more freedom and joy in your relationship?
How good are you at recognizing your needs, or communicating your desires?
How easy it is for you to say No, or to ask for what you want?
This workshop is an experiential learning for anyone who is interested in deepening their connection with others, and improving the quality of their relationships.
· It’s practicing consent and bringing your verbal and non-verbal communication skills to the next level.
· It’s about navigating your boundaries and consciously stepping into your “growth zone”.
· It's an opportunity to learn more about one of the most misunderstood "languages of love" - physical touch.
· It’s about bringing mindfulness to the ways we share yourselves with others!
And - it’s a fun way to spend your afternoon!
This workshop is based on the Wheel of Consent® as developed by Dr. Betty Martin. Zhanna is in training to become a certified facilitator. For more information visit www.schoolofconsent.org.
Open for couples or individuals.
All genders and sexual orientations are welcome.
Early bird $35
*Please contact Zhanna for discounts at ZhannaRadha@gmail.com
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Zhanna R Lee is a Certified Tantra Educator and Holistic Intimacy Coach. She works with singles and couples in the area of intimacy and sex using modalities including Tantra, Reiki, sensate focus, WOC®. You can learn more about her by visiting her website www.deliciousexpansion.com
- General admission$45+$1.13 Service fee$45+$1.13 Service fee0$0